By leveraging our experience reviewing residential mortgage origination and servicing organizations Clayton can offer your business a number of custom fit solutions.
Suite of Regulatory Compliance and Quality Control Services
- Assess current loan origination programs for compliance with investor guidelines including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA.
- Review current servicing operations for compliance with terms of regulatory Consent Orders.
- Determine “gaps” in servicing practices and recommend appropriate remediation steps.
- Customize reviews to meet the requirements of governmental agencies or government sponsored enterprises.
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Assess compliance with CFPB's published mortgage origination and servicing examination procedures.
- Assessment includes: Written policy and procedure analysis, management interviews, work observations and granular file testing.
- Provide assistance to remediate identified gaps in CFPB compliance.
- Assess appropriateness of remediation of identified gaps in CFPB compliance.
To learn more about our Regulatory Compliance and Quality Control
services, contact us today.